FTP Voyager, FTP Made Simple with Explorer Like Interface.
FTP Voyager is an FTP client that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing and transferring files. It offers comprehensive support for FTP and SFTP protocols, which allows you to securely transfer files between a local computer and a remote server.
It comes with a range of features, including support for multiple profiles, file synchronization, automatic logon and more.
FTP Voyager is a handy FTP client application which allows you to work locally within Windows Explorer and silmultaniously connect to an FTP site for maintaining updates to whichever file you're currently working on. For advanced users, it supports site-to-site FTP (or FXP) transfers and can support multiple sessions and multiple windows open at the same time.
This FTP client also supports scheduling, handy if you want to upload or download files at a set time. It integrates nicely with the current queue.
All in all, FTP Voyager is an excellent FTP client software that offers a wide range of features to make file management and transfer easier while providing powerful features. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use FTP client, FTP Voyager is definitely worth checking out.
Features of FTP Voyager
- Automation: Scripting for more advanced tasks.
- File Integrity: Resume interrupted transfers, detect duplicate files.
- File Search: Find files quickly with advanced search filters.
- File Transfer Rules: Apply filters, limits and overwrite rules.
- Multi-protocol: FTP, SFTP, FTPS.
- Multi-threading: Speeds up file transfers and large downloads.
- Multiple Connections: Connect to multiple servers simultaneously.
- Proxy Support: Support for SOCKS, HTTP and FTP proxies.
- Scheduling: Automate transfers, data synchronization and backups.
- Security: Protection for confidential data with SSL/TLS encryption.
- Transfer Performance: Monitor transfer speed, transfer logs.
- Transfer Queue: Prioritize, arrange and pause transfers.
- Web Browser Integration: Drag and drop files in supported browsers.
- WebDAV Support: Access FTP, SFTP and FTPS sites with WebDAV.
- Zip & Unzip: Create and extract archives.
Compatibility and License
Is FTP Voyager free to download?
FTP Voyager is available for free and released under the open source GPLv2 license on Windows from FTP clients. The license provides the options to freely download, install, run and share this program without any restrictions. The source code for FTP Voyager should be freely available and modifications are certainly permitted as well as the option to inspect the software.
What version of Windows can FTP Voyager run on?
FTP Voyager can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.
- FTP Voyager Download
- Free FTP Clients
- Open source and GPL software
- FTP Client Software